Inspire and motivate your kids and young adults.
Cornell can help you get started with inspiring your kids to do more.
Since 2013 Cornell Thomas has traveled all over the world empowering the next generation. Coaching youth for over a decade has helped Cornell keep an “ear to the street’. His ability to engage students of all ages is what has made him one of the most sought after youth speakers in the country. Cornell’s story of overcoming adversity, finding purpose, and self belief has positively impacted thousands of kids and teens all over the world.
- Breaking Labels and Stereotypes: Thinking bigger than the stereotypical labels assigned to kids in school.
- Time Management and Goals: Making priority list and learning how to put what’s important first.
- Overcoming Adversity: Dealing with life’s problems, by thinking in solutions.
- Mindset Mastery: Exercising our strongest muscle and greatest ally, our minds.
- Leadership: Learning the definition of what a good leader is, and how to become one.
- Rising Above Peer Pressure: Overcoming peer pressure through self confidence and belief
- Centenary College, NJ
Chester M Stephens Elementary School, NJ
Clovis High School, CA
Cornell University, NY
Essex University, UK
Lakeview High School, MI
Lakeview Middle School, MI
Montclair State University, NJ
Newton High School, NJ
Randolph High School, NJ
- Sandyston Elementary School, NJ
- Shogum Elementary School, NJ
Sussex County Technical High School, NJ